Thursday, May 4, 2017
Week #30
Oh no! I was knocked unconscious and i dont remember who i am or have been my whole life. I had a feeling this would happen. Thankfully i had this all planned out. the five people that i have picked out who can tell me about my life are my mom, dad, aunt, brother and Madison, My parents would tell me all about all of my birthdays and every year leading up to now. they would also tell me about sports and school. My aunt (Alysa) would tell me about our adventures and all of the things we would do throughout the summer. my brother would just tell me about how annoying i am which would make me laugh. I picked Madison to tell me all about our friendship since we met in church.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The fam is always a good choice
ReplyDeleteMaybe i took her saying i was knocked out to seriously. becauase I did mine like I basically had the mindset of a baby again and didnt know anything at all.
ReplyDelete