Friday, March 3, 2017
Week #19
One thing would be that I love airplanes. I would like to start taking lessons to fly an airplane starting this summer. I'm pretty sure it only takes a couple months to get your pilots license so my goal is to have it by the time I graduate high school. My father has his pilots license and his own plane and I love to go flying on my available Sunday mornings when the weather is nice. One of his friends at the airport took me in their plane that is open so you have to wear a special hat. That was my favorite time flying and the way I feel when I am flying doesn't even compare to the way I feel when I play volleyball or show cattle.... its much better. That's why I am looking forward to getting my pilots license.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ive always wanted to fly an airplane!!
ReplyDelete