I am the oldest child with one younger brother. He is fourteen
years old and a freshman at this school. The majority of the time I don't get
along with my brother and say that I don’t like him but we still love each
other. When we were little he was one of those kids who could sit and entertain
himself but I on the other hand could not. I would always bug him and ask him
if I could play and he would always get annoyed with me because I wouldn’t
leave him alone. Now I kind of do my own thing and he is always asking me to
take him places. We never do anything together really but we do get along at
the fairs and my favorite fair that I went to with him was probably the Wisconsin fair because we got along and actually had fun.
I tell my brother I hate him all the time! HAHA He is seriously so annoying. The only time we get along is if we are at my grandmas or something because he wont act stupid there because he knows he will get in trouble so he will actually be nice!!! ITS GREAT!
ReplyDeleteI always needed to be entertained by something when i was little. otherwise, i'd bug everyone to do something like you did to Trent.
ReplyDelete