Wednesday, October 5, 2016
Week #3
So I walked in to this book store with Maddy, Taylor and Jess. We are so interested in books that we want to read on our Chicago get away. We see a bunch of books that are just not what we are looking for. Then we came across a book that had my name ...MY NAME written on it. I wanted to puke because I didn't know if this was real. I turned to Taylor, Maddy and Jess to see if they saw it too. Their jaws were dropping and they were curious if this meant that there is a book about them too. We opened the book with my name, sat down and started to read. everything we read was no surprise up to the age of sixteen. After that i stopped for a second because i didn't know if i really wanted to read past that. i didn't think that it would know past my age now so i kept reading. It told me that i would start my pilots lessons as a junior and by the time i would graduate as a senior i would have my pilots license.after high school i would go to college learning about planes and soon after that being an airplane engineer. i stopped reading. how cool is that. its like my dreams will come true. i would marry a wonderful guy and we would fly together on our free time. the rest i will have to read another day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I really couldn't see you guys going into a book store...but you're so brace to read about your life
ReplyDeletehaha dont see myself going into one either
ReplyDeletehaha dont see myself going into one either
ReplyDelete