Friday, August 26, 2016

Week #1

I am glad to be back in school. My most challenging class so far is chemistry. I have heard that it is a hard class so I have to focus on my homework to my full potential. I believe that Accounting so far is pretty easy. It will probably become a hard class in a couple weeks. Even though chemistry is a hard subject I am looking forward to it. My goal for this year is to get good grades for my challenging subject and in all of my classes. i know i can do it i just have to put in a lot of effort.

6 comments:

  1. All you have to do is try and study to get what you want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Accounting is easy but it's so tedious

    ReplyDelete
  3. Accounting is pretty fun honestly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not some of the things that are harder to understand.

      Delete
  4. i agree, chemistry is challenging.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i agree, chemistry is challenging.

    ReplyDelete